ROIO: audio and/or video recording of a performance that was not officially released by the artist, or under other legal authority. Soundboards, Quality Audience Recordings, FM Broadcasts, Concert Videos and Out of Print Recordings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You really know how to touch me, don't you
ReplyDeleteI disavow any and all knowledge of said touching.
DeleteWell, if there is any touching going on, and I'm not gonna judge whether it's good touching or bad, if anyone's gonna be touched, I can certainly understand it, somewhat, with Mr.Earle on the table . . . thks greatly for these shows!
ReplyDeleteThe Bern and Chestnut shows come up as not exsting . . . ?
@HarryHarmonica51..All fixed, sorry about that. Hope you enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThks for the fix - all's hunky-dory now. And yes, I'm enjoying - greatly!
ReplyDeleteThanks for these updated links Silent Way! Have headed folks over here in your direction can't resist THIS much Earle! Stone me the vids alone are worth a visit! Fanxt!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'm touched too . . . . . but not in a good way!
ReplyDeleteCheck The Bookstore for Steve's Book:
ReplyDeleteI'll Never Get Out of This World Alive! (July)