Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Fleetwood Mac - Live Concertgebouw, Amsterdam 1969

Back from The Dead...
Originally posted October 24, 2014

Fleetwood Mac - Concertgebouw 
Amsterdam, NL
April 20, 1969
Vinyl Rip Liberated Bootleg @flac


R.I.P. Peter Green


Set List:
01. Merry Go Round
02. One Sided Love
03. Dust My Broom
04. Got To Move
05. Instrumental
06. Sugar Mama
07. Can't Hold Out
08. Tuning / Talking
09. Stop Messin' Around (cut)


pass - fbsvw




///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////




Miss April 1969 - Lorna Hopper

13 comments:

  1. thanks for all you do on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to comment. So few do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Great sound, would love to find the rest of this show, but this will have to do. Always enjoy any Fl Mac during the Peter Green years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think the whole show was ever recorded.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fine blog, wonderful music! Thank you so much, keep on sharing. Greetings from Floripa Brasil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    this show actually took place in February, 28 in 1969, and the place was Concertgebouw, Amsterdam, Netherlands. Broadcast on Dutch Radio at an unknown date.
    Any way this is great show!
    Greetings
    Retu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi SW
    You can find the set list and the concert place:
    http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/fleetwood-mac/1969/concertgebouw-amsterdam-netherlands-33dac8f9.html
    I got my DL from 'dirtyfunky.blogspot' but seems that this blog is already dead.
    More concert information you can find here:
    http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f145/fleetwood-mac-1969-02-28-amsterdam-nl-fm-flac-128353.html.
    It seems that only the beginning and end of the shoe have been captured by Dutch Radio (broadcast date 20th April 1969).
    Got help??
    -Retu

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's amazing is the number of people unfamiliar with his work. Carlos Santana owes his career to Pete. I also think Lindsey Buckingham is an exceptional guitar player to. However the classic line-up is still the best line-up. Pete's gone miss him miss him

    ReplyDelete
  9. Right under the girl with the perfect tits is this link for more Beatle hits (See what I did there?)

    https://mega.nz/folder/4Mo3BSaa#iXBfaIqZRekKtjmvGIJBYw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see what you did there,also known as Thruppenny Bits in England!She is lovely,and they are.I forgot to Thank You for the lovely ladies so now I have... D

      Delete