Lads & gents, it has been a great pleasure and an unexpected honour being part of the "Voodoo Wagon" & the "Floppy Boot Stomp"-crew, but having 111+ posts here, the time has come to say goodbye and doing one more of my own things.
This is maybe a little bit like Mick Taylor leaving the Rolling Stones making place for Ronnie Wood ;)
As
for years before I entered these wonderful rooms I'll stay as a
hardcore fan & friend of "the band" - but I want to do things the
way I like to handle them, no boundaries in the size of a post ie. and
all in all more spontaneously, ignoring (even only projected)
expectations of a big audience, more focused on my own little hinterwald
universe, mixed with comics and other stuff I'm interested in.
I hope the boss will add my new blog to the blogroll as I'll do it on my "Hermetic Garage" so we can keep staying in touch.
Stay safe & at home, folks, take care of yourself & your friends and family. Bye bye.



Sorry to see you go buddy. I'll keep your authorship alive here in case you ever want to come back and post something again. I've added your blog to our list. It was great having you. Hope you come back often to visit.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the invitation and there surely will be opportunities to do so. I really enjoy being part of the band, I just like to have it more my way.
DeleteJeez I'm speechless
ReplyDeleteHey, everything's cool, just want to do my things more my way, that's all. I'm not out of the world, just moving my focus.
DeleteSorry to see you go Friend, Hope you can do it again some time let me know, where you have your site.
ReplyDeleteThe Hermetic Garage
DeleteI will follow you on your travels. But thanks for everything you have done here.
ReplyDelete