Back From The Dead...
Originally posted November 30, 2015
Captain Beefheart - Live Old Waldorf
January 24, 1981
January 24, 1981
San Francisco, CA.
Excellent Unknown Source @224
First Show
Bass Solo (w sax)
Nowadays a Woman's …
Hot Head
Ashtray Heart
Dirty Blue Gene
Best Batch Yet
Safe As Milk
Flavor Bud Living
Her Eyes Are A Blue Million Miles
One Red Rose That I Mean
One Man Sentence
Bat Chain Puller
Sugar 'N' Spikes
Kandy Korn
Suction Prints
Big-Eyed Beans From Venus
Bass Solo (w sax)
Nowadays a Woman's …
Hot Head
Ashtray Heart
Dirty Blue Gene
Best Batch Yet
Safe As Milk
Flavor Bud Living
Her Eyes Are A Blue Million Miles
One Red Rose That I Mean
One Man Sentence
Bat Chain Puller
Sugar 'N' Spikes
Kandy Korn
Suction Prints
Big-Eyed Beans From Venus
Second Show
Bass Solo (w sax)/Hair Pie
Nowadays a Woman's …
I Want To Find A Woman…
Hot Head
Ashtray Heart
Dirty Blue Gene
Smithsonian Institute Blues
Safe As Milk
Flavor Bud Living
Her Eyes Are A Blue Million Miles
Sue Egypt
Untitled
Doctor Dark
My Human Gets Me Blues
Sheriff of Hong Kong
Suction Prints



Beefheart was one of the best. thanks.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for the treasure!
ReplyDeletehttp://voodoowagon.blogspot.jp/2013/08/captain-beefheart-magic-band-1977-05-26.html
http://voodoowagon.blogspot.jp/2013/04/captain-beefheart-shiny-beast-alternate.html
Please re-up! this two files!
Thank you!
Those were posted by v-chile . I'm sorry he's no longer here and I don't have them due to lack of hard drive space at the time these were posted. my apologies.
ReplyDeleteGracias por el aporte... uno de los mejores músicos. Abrazo desde Buenos Aires, Argentina.
ReplyDeleteAgain Boss I am not sure whether your 'Anonymous' visitor saw my last post regarding the Beefheart he was looking for (assuming it is the same guy) but the two Shiny Beast projects (demos and outtakes etc) he mentions here and the Live at the Bottom Line in New York '77 that v-chile posted are easily found both being available on YouTube. I highly recommend 'Lynn's Live Lounge' who has both the items he asks for and the Shiny Beats demos and extracts is complete and in breathtaking quality. Really worth ripping the audio from there. Simple enough of course and there are dozens of free software apps to do that depending on what machine you are using. (most of which are free) If its okay to do so I will post YouTube links here. Both really worth having and the New York Bottom Line has both evenings sets so is over 2 hours long - it is live so not so good quality as the Shiny Beast but hey, whatcha gonna do!? Hope this is helpful!? If not okay to post the links here please delete. Have a nice day all y'all!
ReplyDeleteLynn’s Live Lounge (YouTube)
The Shiny Beast sessions (complete)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxmXjbMwBno
Live at The Bottom Line 1977 (both sets over 2 hours)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDdDPv7t140
For anybody who's interested The Captain played on two nights at the Bottom Line .
ReplyDeleteThe Bottom Line 25th. November 1977 [Early & Late Shows]
https://www.mediafire.com/file/b82oombk64weoud/BeefLine+25-11-77.rar/file
The Bottom Line 26th. November 1977 [Early & Late Shows]
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fa5i2rwpwj8hoys/BeefLine+26-11-77.rar/file
Enjoy !
I didn`t do it for years. I hope it works: Captain Beefheart 1977-11-25 Early show...
ReplyDeletehttps://workupload.com/file/BFuxDJmTG3G Late show: Captain Beefheart 1977-11-25 Late Show Here it is:https://workupload.com/file/PEa3mGEyRwP Both shows as flac files...Good luck!
@v-chile...I added your flac links to the post.
DeleteFine, Silentway! I uploaded the November, 26, 1977 too. I`m glad, that it works...
Deletehttps://workupload.com/file/KqwLeVPRCPc Ähem, I forgo...
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeletePw: fbsvw
ReplyDeleteHi brothers, I hope I can help you out...Captain Beefheart 1977-11-26 Early show: https://workupload.com/file/yEqaRVefsJ6 Late show: https://workupload.com/file/eJKxzGsqEUj I hope it works. Flac files!
ReplyDeleteHi Swappers, here is the link from the Shiny Beast alternate takes: https://workupload.com/file/g6ntRB7cT2h I hope it works fine...Cheers,v-chile
ReplyDeleteThanks V-Chile! Appreciated a new source of same. Cool!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks to all!
ReplyDelete