Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Terry Reid - Live Fillmore West 1968

Back From The Dead as Requested...
Originally posted March 20, 2013

Terry Reid - Live Fillmore West
San Francisco, CA.
December 15, 1968
Soundboard (?) @ 320


...from the FBS archives.


Terry Reid - vocals, guitar
Keith Webb - drums
Pete Solley - keyboards, bass pedals

 
Set List:
1. Summertime Blues
2. Penny
3. Tinker Taylor
4. I Put A Spell On You
5. Highway 61 Revisited
6. Writing On The Wall
7. Summer Sequence 4:11
8. Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
9. Crowd
10. Marking Time
 
 

pass- fbsvw






{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}




 
Playmate of the Month Michelle Hamilton - March 1968  
 

6 comments:

  1. All right, I give up! Where have you hidden the Terry Reid password?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Terry Reid share , just lucky enough to have purchased his solo album "Terry Reid"and I wanted more.

    Regards


    Rhod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for pointing out how dim I am! I'd forgotten about that one. Put it down to my age . . .and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, here again. very much enjoy your two sites. thank you. could you repost this terry reid and the other superlungs please. thank you r. keith noble

    ReplyDelete
  5. @RK NOBLE...check back tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have done the honours as per SW. I will never NOT post links to Terry Reid! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete