01 Announcer - Intro
02 Southside Johnny - Coming Back
03 Denise Donlon & Southside Johnny - Interview
04 Southside Johnny - It's Been A Long Time (album version)
05 Announcer - Segment Intro
06 Southside Johnny - The Heart of Saturday Night
07 Denise Donlon & Southside Johnny - Interview
08 Southside Johnny - I've Been Working Too Hard (album version)
09 Announcer - Segment Intro
10 Southside Johnny - Trapped Again
11 Denise Donlon & Southside Johnny - Interview
12 Southside Johnny - Better Days (album version)
13 Announcer - Segment Intro
14 Denise Donlon & Southside Johnny - Interview
15 Southside Johnny - I Don't Want To Go Home
02 Southside Johnny - Coming Back
03 Denise Donlon & Southside Johnny - Interview
04 Southside Johnny - It's Been A Long Time (album version)
05 Announcer - Segment Intro
06 Southside Johnny - The Heart of Saturday Night
07 Denise Donlon & Southside Johnny - Interview
08 Southside Johnny - I've Been Working Too Hard (album version)
09 Announcer - Segment Intro
10 Southside Johnny - Trapped Again
11 Denise Donlon & Southside Johnny - Interview
12 Southside Johnny - Better Days (album version)
13 Announcer - Segment Intro
14 Denise Donlon & Southside Johnny - Interview
15 Southside Johnny - I Don't Want To Go Home
bonus track recorded at Q107, Toronto 1991-12-10
16 Southside Johnny - Coming Back
16 Southside Johnny - Coming Back
Four songs done live in an "unplugged" studio format, plus interviews and three tracks from his current record.
First generation tape, sounds great. There's a LOT of great Southside shows out there on Guitars 101. I think this is his first time here on the Wagon, though.
Host Denise Donlon has a fabulous career ahead of her, eventually becoming president of Sony Music Canada (2000-2004) and executive director of CBC Radio's English language division (2008-2011).


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment