Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Monday, July 24, 2023

Bruce Cockburn, KFOG studio, San Francisco, CA January 7, 1997

Bruce Cockburn
KFOG Studios
San Francisco, CA
January 7, 1997

01 Rosalie Howarth & Bruce Cockburn - Interview
02 Bruce Cockburn - Lovers In A Dangerous Time
03 Rosalie Howarth & Bruce Cockburn - Interview
04 Rosalie Howarth & Bruce Cockburn - Intro to Night Train
05 Bruce Cockburn - Night Train
06 Rosalie Howarth & Bruce Cockburn - KFOG Outro

This is a first generation I copied off my master cassette. By 1997 I was buying TDK MA90 metal cassettes...so this sounds ALMOST as good as a master cassette.  Yeah, it's short, but it's good.  It sounds like he's singing right in front of you.

Plus, Rosalie Howarth.  She was great local radio!  ("was" in the sense no one listens to local radio anymore, she's still alive! (as of July 2023).)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this one! Quick question - the download and the music fils say January 7. The text file says January 1. Can you clarify which date it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Speedy...yeah, jeez, it's January 7, not January 1st. I'll fix the file and reupload! Thank you for your eagle-eyes, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I figured as much but wanted to be sure1 Hope all is well

    ReplyDelete