Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Rick (y) Nelson Live In Chicago

 *THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER

*INSPIRED BY ANDY OVER AT "THE BLOG NOBODY READS"

*NOW BACK FROM THE DEAD



                    Sorry folks, haven't posted in a bit, busy...busy...busy, See scans

                   GOING DOWN TO THE DRUGSTORE TO GET A SODA-POP



*********************************************************************************




6 comments:

  1. Appreciated Jobe! Great fun and good quality too. Have done the usual of course and posted links across (how could I not?!) what with this and the Lovin' Spoonful at FBS I am in sixties throwback heaven! Thanks bro! (I'm off for an ice cream soda from an elephant's head spigot!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So if that is really "Jobe's Girlfriend," why are you wasting time with us?
    Askin' for a friend. :)
    Regards, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, been here before in comments. enjoy your 2 sites very much. any chance for a re-up of this rick nelson please? thank you r. keith noble

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this one and greetings to your girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete