Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Monday, July 24, 2023

Jonathan Richman / West Coast Live, San Francisco, CA April 12, 1997

Jonathan Richman
West Coast Live
San Francisco, CA
April 12, 1997

This one is from a "short radio stuff" cassette I edited down, so it's a first generation.  The good news is that I was using Maxell MA90 metal cassettes by that time, so there's almost no hiss even though it's not a master cassette. 

01 Sedge Thomson & Jonathan Richman - West Coast Live Intro
02 Jonathan Richman - Surrender

Okay, yeah, this is ridiculously short, less than four minutes.  But there's a Richman cult out there, and I know you guys want this, as short as it may be.

3 comments:

  1. This link is down, and you just mentioned it at Jokonky blog. so I take the effort to come here, and join the fans of Jonathan Richman, and now I am down too. Please re-up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Richard, my apologies; I should have checked the link before I posted it over at Jonder's joint. I have now put up a fresh link, please try again. :)

      Delete