Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Bob Dylan & Etta James - Live Providence, RI. 1986


Bob Dylan & Etta James - Marriott Hotel
Providence, RI.
July 10, 1986
Soundboard @224

This is an after-hours jam session with Bob Dylan and Etta James and her band. The Bob Dylan Examiner reported that “In the early hours of the 10th, Bob Dylan joined Etta James and Shuggie Otis on stage at the Providence Marriott Hotel. You can almost hear Dylan smile as he kept repeating the same suggestive verse of “I’m A King Bee” (The one about “making honey”).”


Set List:
01. You Win Again 
02. I’m A King Bee (false start)
03. I’m A King Bee 
04. Let The Good Times Roll 
05. Earth Angel 
06. Goodnight Sweetheart 


Lineup:
Bob Dylan - vocal and guitar
Etta James - shared vocal
Jack McDuff - organ
Shuggie Otis - guitar
Richard Reid - bass
Paul Humphrey - drums


Shuggie Otis sounds like he just wants to leave.



VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV



1 comment: