Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Who Are All You People??


We Now Over 2,000 hits per day!!

Have You THANKED YOUR 
CONTRIBUTOR TODAY???



7 comments:

  1. no I haven't, but it is appropriate to do: so merci merci mon ami

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hateful Boat Captain -
    Wow! You get hit a lot. I thank you today Contributor! We appreciate ya having us over and letting us stay awhile. Hope all is well. Iggy is always a winner! Though he might tell ya otherwise, ya punks! Get me a darn cigar, and take a bath once in awhile...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of them will be reliquary blog bastard coming here to rip off your uploads or maccafan076/rael076/rivermeet076/bootfan076/gomper076 come to do his freeloading activities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, similar to how Mark Zuckerberg destroyed "my" internet ny stealing the stuff others once shared to make money? Sad. But no reason to shut the whole net down ... or stop sharing ;)

      Delete
  4. This is a great show. I might have to transfer it into a rar music file.

    ReplyDelete