*THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER
While going through our table of contents, I noticed we had nothing listed by these guys. SHAME ON US. But to remedy that situation I give you a smoking hot show by the fellas. Great energy, great song selection. If you are not familiar with these guys might I suggest you go to WIKI and research their information. Two side notes, for some reason I had the hardest time trying to upload this file, so if there are problems please bring it to management's attention immediately. Note 2 don't forget to visit the Adult Bookstore Motel,Records and Liquor, simply click on the month that you want and enjoy the treasure trove of items awaiting you there. Enoch is in the process of bringing you EVERY KNOWN RECORDING OR BOOK that has ever been released.
HANDSOME DICK MANITOBA-VOCALS
SCOTT "TOP TEN" KEMPNER-GUITARS
J.P. "THUNDERBOLT" PATTERSON-DRUMS
ADNY SHERNOFF- BASS, KEYBORDS, VOCALS
ROSS "THE BOSS" FUNICHELLO-GUITARS
WE TELL JOKES TO MAKE YOU LAUGH WE PLAY SPORTS SO WE DON'T GET FAT




Awesome post. Thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteHaving issues downloading tracks 2 and 6. I can get the rest fine.
ReplyDeleteNice Dictators post, Jobe. To echo heartsofstone, Tracks 2 & 6 don't appear to be in the download folder.
ReplyDeleteAnd as for the other thing you mentioned, I'm not posting "EVERY KNOWN RECORDING OR BOOK". Just the really good and worthwhile ones.
LOL and might I add doing a GREAT job of it
DeleteFull Concert Here
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7VHeazTn_A
Dictators - Full Concert - 07/30/77 - Winterland (OFFICIAL)
'Master Race Rock' and 'Science Gone too far' seem right on the money in this age of quarantine.
Ok checking the download, all songs are THERE, it's just my numbering system is fucked up. The reason being it seems the original poster decided for some stupid reason to split songs 10-30 seconds into the next song causing noticeable gaps between the songs. So what I attempted to do was join those gaps(using Roxio) together to give a more cohesive flow to the show. So that you know song 2 is actually song 3 due to combining the fist 3 songs together(Intro, The Party Starts Now and Master Race Rock) and song 6 is song 8 due to the same circumstances. But I believe the whole show is in the download, at least when I downloaded it,it was all there. Let me know if I'm mistaken and I'll just re-up the whole thing again,but it will probably have to have those annoying gaps.
ReplyDelete