ROIO: audio and/or video recording of a performance that was not officially released by the artist, or under other legal authority.
Soundboards, Quality Audience Recordings, FM Broadcasts, Concert Videos and Out of Print Recordings.
Looking for Something?
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?? Never Been Here Before?
Check The Right Sidebar
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Follow The Sign To Where...
Monday, March 30, 2020
Covid19 - Isolation/ Apocolypse playlist
95% of the world is in lockdown and at home. How about some comments from you lurkers!!
After 3 decades of writig software alone at nighttimes ... I suddenly understand what the training was good for ;)
Stay safe & healthy folks, listen to the experts and not to sociopathic clowns. Things will first get drmatic but then they will be better, that's just a matter of time.
Just heard that a close neighbour was taken to hospital last night with suspected Coronavirus. The good news is that they put one of the new Dyson ventilators on him and now he is picking up nicely.
So check this...the place I work at has yet to close or shut down even though we don't do essential work. So at quitting time yesterday our boss tells us one of our employees has tested positive for the virus. A short back story, our assignment of work is given to us each morning in a small trailer where we all congregate. So with said information about are infected employee, we have been told to report for work today. My question, what is the expendable number of dead people corporate America can live with? 3000? 4000? 100,000? I'll see you in HELL you money-grupping MOTHER FUCKERS I'll be the one holding the door open for you
Some days ago 100.000 were "a good job", now it's 240.000. Don't be surprised "youknowwho" will declare half a million "a damn good job". Oh man, I hate this timeline. Try to stay healthy, jobe.
First of all thank you so much to keep the music blogs alive in these troubled times, and sure with a nice picture like this, it's getting even better. Stay safe ! Derek from confined Paris
I'm still working; housing is an essential service. My step-daughter passed away on the 23rd, leaving us the custody of her 7-year-old. No word from the coroner on cause of death so far, also no signs it was the virus.
So sad to hear what you're telling, draftervoi, have some virtual huggs from over here. The dà oist in me says it doesn't make it easier or better, knowing if it was the virus or whatever, don't waste time on that. Best wishes for the big work you've taken on your shoulder. Stay healthy.
These are dark and troubled times. Music is the best healer for a coronatic everyday life in isolation. But it does not take away the grief and sorrow of personal losses, nor does is whittle away our concerns about greed and political demeanour. Best of luck in everybody's struggle with this insane situation.
After 3 decades of writig software alone at nighttimes ... I suddenly understand what the training was good for ;)
ReplyDeleteStay safe & healthy folks, listen to the experts and not to sociopathic clowns. Things will first get drmatic but then they will be better, that's just a matter of time.
she'd probably kill an old man like me before the bug!!! too much grinding
ReplyDeleteI'm working, but we're conducting business through the mail slot in the front door.
ReplyDeletewell, I do hope so!!!
ReplyDeleteSocial distancing would be a problem with that rack??
ReplyDeleteNice truck.
ReplyDeleteI would trust that truck more than the gal ;)
DeleteHinterwald says it all at the top. Stay safe people wherever you are, and thanks to fbsvw for keeping the home fires burning.
ReplyDeleteHaha ! Well yeah, I have the time to order my stuff on my computer at last ! Thanks for what you share with us and cheers from Brittany ! Take care
ReplyDeleteJust heard that a close neighbour was taken to hospital last night with suspected Coronavirus.
ReplyDeleteThe good news is that they put one of the new Dyson ventilators on him and now he is picking up nicely.
Keep safe everyone. DD
So check this...the place I work at has yet to close or shut down even though we don't do essential work. So at quitting time yesterday our boss tells us one of our employees has tested positive for the virus. A short back story, our assignment of work is given to us each morning in a small trailer where we all congregate. So with said information about are infected employee, we have been told to report for work today. My question, what is the expendable number of dead people corporate America can live with? 3000? 4000? 100,000? I'll see you in HELL you money-grupping MOTHER FUCKERS I'll be the one holding the door open for you
ReplyDeleteSome days ago 100.000 were "a good job", now it's 240.000. Don't be surprised "youknowwho" will declare half a million "a damn good job". Oh man, I hate this timeline. Try to stay healthy, jobe.
DeleteFirst of all thank you so much to keep the music blogs alive in these troubled times, and sure with a nice picture like this, it's getting even better.
ReplyDeleteStay safe !
Derek from confined Paris
I'm still working; housing is an essential service. My step-daughter passed away on the 23rd, leaving us the custody of her 7-year-old. No word from the coroner on cause of death so far, also no signs it was the virus.
ReplyDeleteSo sad to hear what you're telling, draftervoi, have some virtual huggs from over here. The dà oist in me says it doesn't make it easier or better, knowing if it was the virus or whatever, don't waste time on that. Best wishes for the big work you've taken on your shoulder. Stay healthy.
DeleteI am truly sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy. Hoping you find peace.
DeleteMostly sorry for this sad news. No other words in these troubled times. Sincere greetings in sorrow around the world.
DeleteDerek from confined Paris,
I am very sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteMay your days be happier and your peace return.
Regards, Dave.
Oh my God Dude I am so sorry to hear that. Makes my problems trivial. Stay tuff Brother
ReplyDeleteThese are dark and troubled times. Music is the best healer for a coronatic everyday life in isolation. But it does not take away the grief and sorrow of personal losses, nor does is whittle away our concerns about greed and political demeanour. Best of luck in everybody's struggle with this insane situation.
ReplyDeleteIt makes me remember something I heard before...When is the easy day?
ReplyDeleteYesterday. Sorry for your loss sadly I fear there will be many more
All the best to everyone during these difficult times, and my condolences to all who have experienced loss. Be as safe as possible!
ReplyDelete