Originally posted by Mitch December 25, 2009
Elvis Costello and The Attractions
Winterland Ballroom
San Francisco, California
July 7, 1978
KSAN FM @256
1 unchaptered file @58:25
Set List
Mystery Dance
Lip Service
The Angels Want To Wear My Red Shoes
Goon Squad
Less Than Zero
Blame It On Cain
The Beat
This Year's Girl
I Don't Want To Go To Chelsea
Pump It Up
Radio Radio Intro
Radio Radio
Lipstick Vogue
Watching The Detectives
Party Girl
You Belong To Me
Thanks
I'm Not Angry
Goodnight
Winterland Ballroom
San Francisco, California
July 7, 1978
KSAN FM @256
1 unchaptered file @58:25
Set List
Mystery Dance
Lip Service
The Angels Want To Wear My Red Shoes
Goon Squad
Less Than Zero
Blame It On Cain
The Beat
This Year's Girl
I Don't Want To Go To Chelsea
Pump It Up
Radio Radio Intro
Radio Radio
Lipstick Vogue
Watching The Detectives
Party Girl
You Belong To Me
Thanks
I'm Not Angry
Goodnight
pass-fbsvw



I found this site by accident (they happen)
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU VERY MUCH!
I was at this show!
ReplyDeleteLucky guy! I never got the opportunity to catch EC live. : (
DeleteGreat Mitchel thanks for this, it's great quality! Rare from a session so early. Only drawback I wish it was in chapters or tracks but its small criticism it is so crisp. (I lost Audacity my track editing tool for a Mac otherwise I'd do it myself. Anybody use anything new to do the same?)
ReplyDelete@Swappers...What version of Audacity for Mac do you need?
DeleteSilent Way - None work on Catalina which frankly was a HUGE mistake. I wondered, as I do about loads of applications that now don't work on Macs that have upgraded to it, they have gone 64 bit rather than 32 so loads o of features (ALL2MP3, Audacity Photoshop some of it! etc) wether there were other apps that Catalina Macs can utilise! ? It's a pain! I almost have been think of taking it off but it will need engineers as it is really long winded and difficult to roll it back (sorry for droning on) which is nearly pushing me to buy a new machine its that bad! Wonder anyone is talking about the Mac upgrade like me but the Apple forums are full of REAL nerds! Sorry boys!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about for Mac upgrade problems. I used to have a Mac a long time ago but I couldn't get done what I needed to do.
DeleteSwell concert. Many thanks.
ReplyDeleteLink Updated!
ReplyDelete