Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Monday, March 2, 2020

Rockpile - My Father's Place Roslyn, NY 1978

Back From The Dead...
Originally posted December 11, 2014

Rockpile - My Father's Place Roslyn, NY
November 4, 1978 (Early Show)
FM Source @320
WILR-FM


Set List: 
1. Intro
2. Down Down Down
3. And So It Goes
4. I Knew The Bride
5. Deborah
6. Trouble Boys
7. Breaking Glass
8. Never Get Me Up in One of Those
9. Let It Rock
10. So Fine
11. I Hear You Knockin'
12. They Called It Rock
13. Ju Ju Man
14. Heart of the City
15. Crowd noise
16. Let's Talk About Us






%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%



Mary Hanson - Miss October 1978

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is the first centerfold I ever saw. She still makes me hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this. I saw the band on this tour a few days later. (And yeah, I had that issue of Playboy as well).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me as another one who gets hard looking at her. But her name is Marcy, not Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Excellent!Thank you for this re-up!

    ReplyDelete