Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Monday, November 10, 2025

The Godz Live In Cleveland 1979 *NOW WITH NEW LINK

*   NOW WITH AN EVEN NEWER LINK  BACK FROM THE DEAD                                                                                                                             



*THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER
*BY REQUEST(NOT REQUESTED IN 2018) THE POST IS FROM 20
*RE-REQUESTED BACK FROM THE DEAD ORIGINALLY POSTED AUGUST 9TH 2020


How do you possibly follow up after that "CRUST" post?  See scans

                          EVERYONE I WORK FOR IS A JUNKIE OR A FOOL

24 comments:

  1. There will only ever be ONE Godz and they came from New Yourk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @#$%!! auto correct. New York! New York!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agradeço por esta magnífica postagem, você teria o disco de 1973 ESP 2017 ( US ) GODZUNDHEIT ? . aguardo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would it be possible to have a re-upload of this?
    It looks awesome and I'm not sure how I missed it the first time.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome sez "The Original Poster"...
    Glad this is still out there for folks to Play LOUD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see that you are still around in the bootleg world.

      Delete
  6. This is great hard rock at its best. Really appreciated. Great thanks. Looks like this comes from the Hear Rock City barn.

    Derek from Paris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Derek, The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated (as Mark Twain once said). I'm around, but mostly as a spectator. I visit Great Blogs like this one... It's great to see you found a good place after "The Barn" burned down!

      Delete
  7. Good to see you around. I really have fond memories of the Barn and all the bands I discovered like today, The Godz. Take care and see you somewhere sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Derek...You don't know what it means to me to hear you say that. You were one of the most loyal citizens of Hear Rock City. We had something special back then - which I reflect on quite often... Keep Rockin' and Play It Loud!

      Delete
    2. Yep...I remember that name as well! I met so many great folks in those years and we shared some Rock and Roll Music and stories, Etc. I also wanna Thank smoker for Everything!

      Delete
  8. Rocket I used to poach your site all the time (lol), and you always had great artwork. Dude if your so inclined might I suggest you go to our Adult Bookstore Motel (located at the top of right of the page) and resume your awesomeness, we can always use and appreciate the help!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jobe, That's such a nice offer...I think I will give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will not post a re-up over a newer post so you gotta look a little to find re-post IE:this Godz post

    ReplyDelete
  12. GODZ re-posted please see my previous comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rocket - my friend, lost my The Godz, please NEW LINK ? - thankx, - raulzimdimaio@

    ReplyDelete
  14. Godz reposted click on the view more to get the link

    ReplyDelete
  15. Should say click on the "READ MORE"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here's more info from the original poster (Rocket,really miss you big guy) However the download link is dead. But the one here at The Wagon works.
    https://hearrockcity3.blogspot.com/search/label/The%20Godz

    ReplyDelete
  17. GOD SAVE ALL MY FRIENDS AND BROTHERS OF THE VOODWAGON.BLOGSPOT.COM - WITH MORE SUCCESS !!! > RAULZIMDIMAIO@

    ReplyDelete