Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Saturday, November 29, 2025

Level 42 - 1986-05-06 - Trocadero, Philadelphia, PA, USA (73'56)(SBD)[MP3-320]

  
Total Length 113:56
 
1 - The Chinese Way 05:31
2 - Love Games 05:51
3 - World Machine 05:48
4 - Turn It On 05:31
5 - Kansas City Milkman 07:09
6 - Instrumental 05:04
7 - Leaving Me Now 08:01
8 - The Chant Has Begun 06:09
9 - Micro-Kid 06:04
10 - The Sun Goes Down (Living It Up) 07:11
11 - Something About You 05:17
12 - Hot Water 06:20

 


9 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love the original lineup of the band. I have a tone of great bootlegs from that era.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you post some over on the cave, Gman, thanks

      Delete
    2. @Gman...The Cave?? Do you mean The Adult Bookstore Motel,
      Records & Liquor...where Shit Happens??

      Delete
    3. Nah, Gman knows where I mean

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this. I had a tape of this at one time that did not survive over the years, so a nice addition to my collection.

    ReplyDelete