Smash Palace
Empire Rock Club,
Philadelphia, PA
October 3, 1986
WMMR-FM
01 Joe Bonadonna - Stage Intro
02 Smash Palace - No Love Lost
03 Smash Palace - Count The Days
04 Smash Palace - Steal Away
05 Smash Palace - Wait For The Night To Come
06 Smash Palace - Juliet To Me
07 Smash Palace - Imaginary Lines
08 Smash Palace - I'll Be There
09 Smash Palace - Never Say No Again
10 Smash Palace - Living On The Borderline
11 Smash Palace - Encore Break
12 Smash Palace - Cold Wind
13 Joe Bonadonna - Stage Outro
14 Commercial - Concert Ads
15 Commercial - Jaiel at Little Pub, Capri
16 Commercial - Sonnenberg's Mattress City
17 Commercial - Richard Bush & Lion Choir debut at the Empire
18 Michael Tearson - Michael Tearson
19 Commercial - Cabaret Ads, Beru Revue, Grease Band, Rivals
20 Commercial - Atco Raceway
21 Commercial - Sam Kinison Chestnut Cabaret
22 Michael Tearson - Michael Tearson
Another from the Sam Eliot's Mustache Collection!
Brought to you by the Collective For Live Music.
This one is Smash Palace live on WMMR. They had a major label release on Epic in 1985 and have continued to put out music.
Sam left the cassette running on this one after the show was over, and I've chosen to include a "scoped" version of the after-concert radio broadcast (that is, I deleted the songs and left the announcer and the ads). The local ads and Michael Tearson may be of interest to fans of Philadelphia radio. There are ads for local fave Richard Bush & the Lion' Choir's debut show, plus ads that mention Beru Review. I'm guessing the spelling of the band name on track 15. It's pronounced "jai - eel."
https://mega.nz/file/vIJgVYII#jL-ZnGPj-BS5iglHNqrb-U7xJwiYvJKZweIdewaus0A



Thank you!!! And R.I.P to Pierre Robert (Legendary WMMR DJ)...
ReplyDelete