Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Thursday, November 27, 2025

Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels - Live In Ann Arbor 2008

 


Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Michigan Theater

Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

1. CC Ryder (5:04)  2. Gimmie Shelter  6:51   3. Jenny Takes A Ride  6:10  4. Devil With The Blue Dress - Good Golly Miss Molly 5:34  5. Not Fade Away 5:50  6. Rock And Roll 3:33  7. Sock It To Me Baby 2:32  8. Where Is The Next One Coming From 3:52  9. War 6:31  10. Freezing In Hell 5:50  11. Heart Of Stone 3:33  12. Little Latin Lupe Lu - Ain't Nobody White 5:24  13. B.I.G.T.I.M.E. 3:48  14. Liberty 6:27  15. When You Were Mine 4:29  16. Tough Kid 6:31  17. It Ain't Easy 3:48  18. Bow Wow Wow 4:07



                                                 https://workupload.com/file/jKzcSaGXP9k

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. However, the band line-up listed is not correct. Mitch introduces the band prior to track 13.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this very nice high energy concert. However, if I may comment, this is IMHO an excellent audience recording but definitely not a soundboard. I had a close listen on my audiophile equipment and to my ears, this is an audience recording. Just for the sake of information for all Mitch Ryder fans around the globe,
    With Regards from Paris

    ReplyDelete