Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Tuesday, November 11, 2025

Stevie Ray Vaughn - Rough Edges


 



*THANKS TO DAVE
Ok folks for my next two posts (You'll have to look for the other post) I'm giving you some early SRV. This disc along with the other I'm posting, called "In The Open" were lent to me by a friend of mine. He let me borrow a bunch of discs. When you find "In The Open" I will let you know what those discs are. I will tell you there a bunch of Stones things, A Neil Young and a Ronnie Wood disc. I'm pretty sure most of it is posted on numerous other sites. So what I will do is list the titles and you'll have to let me know if you want them posted or not.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you. And for In The Open, are you leaving an easter egg for us to find??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it! I'll let you know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool - put a huge smile on my face and ears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Brother Jobe! always appreciated more SRV! Where COULD the other one be? . . . . 😏😎

    ReplyDelete